Plastic bags classification according to the physical and chemical properties
According to the different physical and chemical properties of all kinds of plastic, can be divided into thermoplastic and thermosetting plastic plastic two types.
(1) thermoplastic thermoplastic refers to the specific temperature range can soften repeatedly heat and cooling hardening model
Material, such as polyethylene, teflon, etc.Thermoplastics is divided into hydrocarbons, containing polar groups of the vinyl, engineering,
A variety of types such as cellulose class.
(2) the thermosetting plastic thermosetting plastic refers to the heat or other conditions can be cured or insoluble (fuse) characteristics
Plastic, such as phenolics, epoxy plastic, etc.Thermosetting plastic is divided into formaldehyde crosslinking type and other crosslinking type two kinds.
Formaldehyde crosslinking type plastic bakelite, including amino plastics (such as urea formaldehyde, melamine formaldehyde, etc.).
Other crosslinking type plastic include unsaturated polyester, epoxy resin, phthalate allyl acetate resin, etc.
(1) hydrocarbon plastic.Belong to nonpolar plastic with crystalline and non-crystalline sex, including poly crystalline hydrocarbon plastic
Ethylene and polypropylene, non-crystalline hydrocarbon plastics such as polystyrene.
(2) containing polar groups of the vinyl plastic.In addition to the fluorine plastic, most are crystalline white body, including polyvinyl chloride
Ethylene, ptfe, poly vinyl acetate, etc.Vinyl monomers most free radical type catalyst may be used for Aggregation.
(3) thermoplastic engineering plastics.Mainly include polyoxymethylene, polyamide, polycarbonate, ABS, polyphenyl ether, benzene 2
Formic acid glycol ester, polysulfone, polyether sulfone, polyimide, PPS, etc.Ptfe, modified polypropylene etc. Also include in this range.
(4) thermoplastic plastic fiber.Mainly including cellulose acetate, cellulose acetate butyrate, celluloid, pt, etc.